stock analysis stock chart
stock quote, stock software offering technical analysis, back testing, indicator parameter optimization, optimal buy and sell
signals, intraday chart analysis, currency analysis, and mutual funds analysis. EquiVolume, Point & Figure,
Click here to download Best-Charts free version
(for Windows 98/2000/NT/ME/XP)
No credit card or personal information required during trial period.
You must uninstall the old version before installing the new version.
Features of the stock software "Best-Charts":
* Use intelligent and classic technical analysis methods, live quotes and historical quotes to analyze stocks and generate buy and sell signals.
( Examples of intelligent technical analysis: Dow
* Buy and sell signals are displayed on the charts. (example: table
chart1 chart2 )
* Buy / Sell signal forecast and estimation: This software can calculate charts and buy / sell signal change next trading day according to change % supposed by
* Bullish-Bearish Indicator: A new Indicator for calculating the trend of stocks and
* analyzing weekly charts.
* analyze 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120, 240 min intraday charts of US and Canadian stocks.
(examples: 1 min intraday chart
60 min intraday chart)
* analyzing US mutual funds
* analyzing currency.
* User may change all parameters of technical analysis algorithms.
* Monitors 60 candlestick chart patterns and displays candlestick chart signals
from the last 30 days in a list and on the charts.
* All analysis results are saved to a text file C:\M-C\results.txt , users may analyze the results with MS Excel.
(part 1 , part 2)
* Displays 40 intraday micro charts in one window.
*Analyzes other stocks with data in the ASCII file (txt, csv, prn...)
* Advance and decline probabilities are calculate mainly on the basis of bullish and bearish trends of indicators.
* One click to analyze up to 40 stocks in a Portfolio List. User
can compare the performance of these stocks easily. View
technical analysis summary of 40 stocks.
* Back testing: The detailed entry, exit and gain can be listed in
a table. User may seek good parameters of indicators according to the
gain. View an
example of Back-testing.
* The stock software "Best-Charts" seeks optimal parameters of all popular
indicators(AIO). The optimal parameters are displayed on optimal charts. These optimal parameters and gains can also be listed in a table. User can change number of quotes for the parameter
* All charts are displayed in one window. User may compare different charts of one stock or charts of different stocks easily.
* easy to install and to use
stock chart : stock chart indicator parameter optimization, back-testing, optimal buy and sell signals,
Bullish-Bearish Indicator; intraday, daily und weekly chart analysis, .
© Copyright 2009, Stock-Anal.com. All Rights Reserved
Do not rely blindly on information provided by this software. You should perform your own research prior to making any investments.
You are fully responsible for all your trading decisions.